Looking to register for an event or an upcoming class? Log into our customer portal here!

Chess Tactics from Scratch

Chess Tactics from Scratch:


Chess Tactics from Scratch


or 4 payments $12.50 of $50.00 with Wizpay learn more

by Martin Weteschnik

Chess is 99 per cent tactics goes an old saying. Some might disagree, but anyone who has seen his strategic masterpiece destroyed by tactical flaws will agree that even the remaining 1 per cent depends on tactics. In this book experienced trainer Martin Weteschnik provides expert guidance on how to improve your chess tactics. Weteschnik assumes no prior knowledge from the reader and systematically analyses the elements of tactics and logical thinking techniques. By the end of the book the reader will have the tools to be a deadly tactician. The first edition is hailed as a “modern classic”. This expanded and updated edition improves on the older book in numerous ways, including 3 test positions and two entirely new chapters.

Out of stock

SKU: GC56 Category:

Event Registration

Event Name:

Please select registration type
School Registration
Individual Registration
Individual Registration

Registration for individuals is via our iClassPro app, and is only available on selected tournaments.

For all questions please contact Shaun on scurtis@gardinerchess.com.au.

Teacher & Coordinator Registration

Please Note: This form is for School Teachers & Coordinators ONLY. Individual registrations are unavailable at this time due to COVID-19 restrictions. Please call the Gardiner Chess office (07) 5522 7221 or email Shaun on scurtis@gardinerchess.com.au for more information.

Step One: Download the spreadsheet below and complete all details. For all questions please contact Shaun on scurtis@gardinerchess.com.au

Step Two: Complete the form below and upload the spreadsheet.