Entering players into the official Queensland Inter-School Chess Competitions has just gotten a little easier.
Please follow these steps in order to register your players for tournaments coming up in your region.
1. Register an account. This will give you access to any of the functions on the site. If you already have an account click the ‘Login’ button at the top of the page.
2. Once you have registered an account you will be directed to the ‘dashboard’.
3. Click on the ‘Inter-School Coordinator’ link from the menu provided.
4. Select your region and the your school.
5. Submit your application.
6. Gardiner Chess will review and approve/reject application.
7. Your approved school(s) will show up under ‘Current School Registrations’ – click the red ‘Interschool Tournament Registration’ button to register your players.
8. Follow the instructions provided on the right of screen to register your players.